New Generation Maple Apartments

R 6150000 /-

Contact Us

3 Bedrooms| 2116 sq ft


Possession Date :- September 2014

Description :

New generation maple apartments eliminates all the day-to-day hassles of home ownership. The details are taken care of. And living at new generation maple apartments opens up a new world of possibilities. Our project offers you the pleasure of living in a style with a luxury of an independent home. Located on the famous tri junction of panchkula (haryana), zirakpur (mohali) & chandigarh (city beautiful). In the midst of a calm and peaceful location with lush green 9 acres Government Park behind our project (proposed). New generation maple apartments a premier project of stilt +8 floors, catering to individuals looking for homes especially the professionals who need hassle free living in every sphere of day to day living.

Exclusive Offers in New Generation Maple Apartments:

-Pay 40% and Remaining 60% On Possession

-Assured Rental Scheme

-GET 20,000/- Per Month Assured Rental till Possession On Down Payment.

NEW GENERATION REAL ESTATES LTD. is an organization of engineers and space planners, rich in experience and high on commitment. Well known for being the pioneering company to bring the flat culture in Tricity in private sector, the company has carved a distinct niche for itself as a multidimensional, multifaceted real estate development player in the tricity of Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali & beyond. Our apartments have always been a unique and cherished property possession. Hundreds of customers of earlier projects always cherish our quality of construction, innovative architectural design and hassle free property management.

Also Visit : 3 BHK New Generation Maple Apartments – 1816 Sq.Ft. and 4 BHK New Generation Maple Apartments – 2060 Sq.Ft.

  • Property Map
  • Property Details
  • EMI/ Affordability
Floor Number
:
1
Total Floor
:
8
Bathrooms
:
3
Age of Construction
:
Under Construction
Furnished
:
Semifurnished
Facing
:
North East
Ownership Type
:
Freehold

Loan Amount

:

Interest Rates (%)

:

Term (Years)

:

Results

Monthly Payment (EMI)

:

Amenities

  • Power Backup
  • Club
  • Lift
  • Park
  • Parking
  • Gym