Luxury flats for sale in Zirakpur

New Generation Maple Apartments

R 6300000 /-

Contact Us

4 Bedrooms| 2060 Sq.Ft.


Possession Date :- September 2014

Description :

Description :

The Joy of Coming Home to Absolute Harmony !

A Maple leaf is one of Nature`s perfectly crafted shapes. With it`s captivating texture and symmetrical design it enchants everyone on any given day- A feeling similar to living in Maple Apartments Homes. Their alluring build and spectacular environment makes Maple apartments stand as beautiful 3 & 4 BHK homes (1816-2515 SQ FT). Maple Apartments have been created by New Generation Real Estate, a premier name in the region. Developed to ensure abundant spaciousness, natural sunlight and great ventilation Maple Apartments offer a living place of complete serenity. Located at an altitude that allows a scenic view Mapal Apartments have more to them that meets the eye. The Apartment Homes comprising of eight residential towers that shall evolve into a close knit community of happy homes.

Exclusive Offers in New Generation Maple Apartments:

-Pay 40% and Remaining 60% On Possession

-Assured Rental Scheme

-GET 20,000/- Per Month Assured Rental till Possession On Down Payment.

Also Visit : 3 BHK New Generation Maple Apartments – 1816 Sq.Ft.  and 3 BHK New Generation Maple Apartments – 2116 sq ft.

  • Property Map
  • Property Details
  • EMI/ Affordability
Floor Number
:
3
Total Floor
:
8
Bathrooms
:
4
Age of Construction
:
Under Construction
Furnished
:
Semifurnished
Facing
:
North East
Ownership Type
:
Freehold

Loan Amount

:

Interest Rates (%)

:

Term (Years)

:

Results

Monthly Payment (EMI)

:

Amenities

  • Power Backup
  • Club
  • Lift
  • Park
  • Parking
  • Gym